Wraps and sleeves should be your first option considered in order to reduce expenses as well as eliminate extraneous packaging waste. This style of packaging generally allows portions of the product to be exposed for hands-on and visual inspection while maintaining pilfer resistance. Wraps and sleeves are a smart and viable packaging solution for products that are large, bulky or require minimal containment.
Wrap and Sleeve Advantages:
- Prints up to 6 Colors on Both Outside and Inside
- Calipers Range From 12pt up to 24pt SBS C1S or C2S
- Flat Sizes up to 23 x 36”
- Hanging, Stand Alone and Multi-Piece Options Available
- Accepts Intricate and Unique Die Cutting
- Aqueous, UV and Specialty Finishes Available
- Folding and Gluing Available
- Large Quantity Price Breaks
- In-House Kitting, Fulfillment and Distribution
- Environmentally Sustainable Packaging Materials Available
- In-House Structural Packaging and Graphic Design Assistance
Dedicated Wraps and Sleeves Combo
Cincinnati Printers offers dedicated combination press runs for multiple skus that use the same dieline and contain graphics in the same color family. This style of printing allows you to switch skus and quantities of each sku per order based on a 500 sheet minimum press run. Our estimators will work directly with you to determine the most sensible and economical approach to each order.